Re: [ditto-dev] Small Example of a digital twin of a Siemens S7 using PLC4X and Ditto

What I just noticed:

Think about that PR again J

Because we would have to make the example available under EPL2.0 license when it is contained in our “ditto-examples” repo.

Regarding the ditto-clients:

What are you talking about? The Ditto Java client is released as 1.0.0:

https://search.maven.org/artifact/org.eclipse.ditto/ditto-client/1.0.0/bundle

I will add a “release” badge on the GitHub repo to make that more clear J

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Thomas Jaeckle

Engineering Cloud Services 1 Bosch IoT Things (INST/ECS1)
Bosch.IO GmbH | Ziegelei 7 | 88090 Immenstaad | GERMANY
| www.bosch.io

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic, Yvonne Reckling