From: dirigible-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dirigible-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pavlov, Yordan
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 5:13 PM
To: dirigible-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dirigible-dev] Update Dirigible Projects Display Names

Hi all,

I’ve updated the display names of the dirigible projects:

To avoid any conflicts related to the projects naming:

  1. Delete all projects from the workspace
  2. Pull the latest changes
  3. Import again all projects (Import as Maven Project)

After the import, the projects in the workspace should look like this:

Regards,

Yordan

Back to the top