Re: [dash-dev] mt4e in Groovy

1. rsync is likely your best bet.  Simply rsync from download.eclipse.org::eclipseFullMirror

2. rsync is likely your best bet.  Simply rsync to commiter_id@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:downloads/technology/dash

Denis

On 08/24/2011 10:07 AM, Aaron Digulla wrote:
Hello,

I finished converting the Python version to Groovy.

Two questions:

1. What is the most efficient way to get a complete copy of the 3.7.0 Eclipse release (basically a mirror of the p2 repo)? Should I use the p2 mirror application to copy the data from the main site to our maven.eclipse.org host?

Or would it be possible to get a read-only NFS mount of the folder?

2. The binary for the new tool is about 8MB. How do I get that onto one of the Eclipse download sites?

Regards,

--
Denis Roy
Director, IT Services