[dash-dev] mt4e in Groovy

Hello,

I finished converting the Python version to Groovy.

Two questions:

1. What is the most efficient way to get a complete copy of the 3.7.0 Eclipse release (basically a mirror of the p2 repo)? Should I use the p2 mirror application to copy the data from the main site to our maven.eclipse.org host?

Or would it be possible to get a read-only NFS mount of the folder?

2. The binary for the new tool is about 8MB. How do I get that onto one of the Eclipse download sites?

Regards,

http://www.pdark.de/                   http://blog.pdark.de/

Back to the top