Re: [dash-dev] Athena CBI and RCP ?

IIRC, we launch basebuilder (enhanced with Ant-Contrib, Ant4Eclipse, and support for SVN map files) which then builds a target platform from the dependencyURLs, repositoryURLs, and then fetches sources into that target for compilation.

So... one might argue that since the whole compilation process starts from basebuilder (including PDE) you can define whatever you want as the compilation runtime environment (SDK, RCP, platform runtime binary + other deps) and it *should* work.

I'm convinced. I've opened http://bugs.eclipse.org/291706

Nick

Andrew Overholt wrote:
* Elias Volanakis <elias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2009-10-07 17:12]:
Maybe have a property that tells where to look for the eclipse.sdk
with the pde for the build?

Aren't we already using basebuilder for this in Athena, Nick?

Andrew