Re: [dash-dev] Athena CBI and RCP ?

Hi Nick,

thanks for the info.

> Convince me I'm wrong and I'll make this change.

Here's how I separate the build-driving-eclipse.sdk from the target I
compile against (i.e. the base property) with pdebuild:

An eclipse.sdk lives in c:\build3\tools\eclipse.sdk. This can be the
same for all my builds. It's only used to drive pde.build:

set eclipseDir=c:\build3\tools\eclipse.sdk\eclipse\plugins
java
  -jar %eclipseDir%\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_%launcherVer%.jar
  -application org.eclipse.ant.core.antRunner
  -buildfile %eclipseDir%\org.eclipse.pde.build_%pdeBuildVer%\scripts\build.xml
  -Dbuilder=c:\build3\config

A target (RCP + equinox) lives in c:\build3\target\eclipse and is
specified in build.properties:
  base=c:/build3/target

My hope is that Athena could support something similar. Maybe have a
property that tells where to look for the eclipse.sdk with the pde for
the build?

Kind regards,
Elias.