Re: [dartboard-dev] Dependency on SnakeYaml

+1 for using a text editor instead of a form based editor

Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Mi., 12. Juni 2019, 15:22:

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 3:16 PM Jonas Hungershausen <jonas.hungershausen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Though it would really be nice to sync the contents of the file to the UI (e.g. display name of the project, manage dependencies with a UI, etc.).

Note that the hypest IDEs of this time have chosen a kind of (rich) text-only approach for about everthing, no forms, no too rich trees, and this seems to bring more joy to developers than our usual Eclipse approach "some UI for most files". So I even wonder how nice it would be to have ;)