Re: [dartboard-dev] Dependency on SnakeYaml

Ok, thanks.
I'm curious as well about what you'd need to parse this yaml file in the general case. Isn't it something that's supposed to be read by the language servers or the debug adapters? For most languages I've seen, there has been no strong need for extracting in the IDE the semantic out of some configuration files, so I suggest that as long as you can avoid it, it's a good problem not to have ;)
Cheers,

Back to the top