[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] SimRel 2018-09 respin staging repo is complete
- From: Frederic Gurr <frederic.gurr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 20:03:01 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Openpgp: preference=signencrypt
- Organization: Eclipse Foundation
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.9.1
On 17.09.2018 19:32, Ed Willink wrote:
> What happened to the OCL contribution that fixed the transitive IP problem.
I missed that it needs to be included in the respin. New respin is
building right now.
> Why is there a new version of TextMate Core?
AFAIK this is part of the fix for Corrosion.
> Why doesn't RedDeer have the mandatory four part versions?
I don't know why, but this did not change as part of the respin.
> ÂÂÂ Regards
> ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ Ed Willink
Release Engineer | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
Annastr. 44, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque