[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Info Center for Neon.3
- From: Frederic Gurr <frederic.gurr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 15:52:25 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/45.8.0
I have to disagree on that one. I'm pretty sure that quite a lot of
people rely on documentation for old releases. Not everyone can always
switch to the latest release, especially if a company ships a RCP based
product that it has to support. In that case, the latest info center
could be misleading or plain wrong, compared to older releases.
On 13.04.2017 15:16, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
> One overall. Frankly, I don't see a need for presenting old documentation.