[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] [tm-dev] Any RSE dependencies in Neon?
- From: Max Rydahl Andersen <manderse@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 02:17:26 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: LaClkj3JqR63tWlUWk7BcGqHyJoI+A==
- Thread-topic: Any RSE dependencies in Neon?
I know we are not on the release train but JBoss tools continues to use RSE.
Afaik there are still no replacement for the functionality it provides with respect to UI for connecting to ssh and ftp based systems.
If there are I would love to hear about them.
Thus my interest is still to keep it in.
If help is needed for including it let me know.
> On 11 Dec 2015, at 19:13, Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Are there any projects that have a dependency on Remote System Explorer (RSE) in Neon? The TM project must decide if RSE will be included in the Neon release. Currently there is only interest in including TM Terminal.
> tm-dev mailing list
> To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit