[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] [tm-dev] Any RSE dependencies in Neon?
- From: Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 19:21:07 +0000
- Accept-language: en-CA, en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AQHRND+2z1vy0krC+EevfzElckiu957GKaUA
- Thread-topic: [tm-dev] Any RSE dependencies in Neon?
- User-agent: Microsoft-MacOutlook/18.104.22.168119
Currently I think CDT does. But we should really remove that if it¹s still
On 2015-12-11, 1:13 PM, "tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Greg
Watson" <tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Are there any projects that have a dependency on Remote System Explorer
>(RSE) in Neon? The TM project must decide if RSE will be included in the
>Neon release. Currently there is only interest in including TM Terminal.
>tm-dev mailing list
>To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe
>from this list, visit