|[cross-project-issues-dev] An Oomph Setup for the Simultaneous Release Train|
With the Eclipse Installer it's now very easy to create or update a workspace with all the things you need for Simrel contributions. If you want to give it a try:
1) Make sure you've got a Gerrit account: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Gerrit#User_Account
2) I find SSH keys convenient: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Gerrit#SSH_Keys
3) Download the Eclipse Installer: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Installer
4) Start it and switch to the Advanced Mode:
5) Pick a product/EPP of your choice
6) Double-click the "Simultaneous Release Train" project on the second page
7) Review/adjust the values on the third page and finish the wizard
You should end up with an IDE with all tools installed that are needed for Simrel contributions, the simrel.build project imported into the workspace, some bugzilla queries and all Hudson build plans set up. Of course you can also import this Oomph setup into an existing workspace with the Oomph | Projects Into Workspace wizard.
I hope this is helpful. Please let me know if you encounter problems.
Back to the top