|[cross-project-issues-dev] SUA on features...
I thought I'd mention this here since I don't know how better to
I just found an issue in our project with regards to the SUA... I'd updated the actual agreement (.html) included in our features, but had neglected to update the text in the feature.properties, so we were still showing up with the April 14, 2011 SUA in the installer.
I have since updated the pertinent files and expect no issues with our RC4 contrib, however, In testing I noticed there are also 6 "Data Tools Platform" features showing up under the April 14, 2010 SUA while the rest of the components show the Feb 1, 2011 SUA.
I thought I'd mention this while the "Data Tools Platform" team still had a chance to fix this before RC4 and thought this might be more visible than a bug.
Back to the top