|Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] CDO RC1 contribution delayed to +3|
After various Eclipse.org server issues Martin and I are giving up for today. We've invested a lot of time to come up with a really good RC1, so we'd like to contribute it tomorrow and will do so unless someone complains. Sorry for the inconvenience.
cross-project-issues-dev mailing list
Back to the top