Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[cross-project-issues-dev] CDO RC1 contribution delayed to +3


After various server issues Martin and I are giving up for today. We've invested a lot of time to come up with a really good RC1, so we'd like to contribute it tomorrow and will do so unless someone complains. Sorry for the inconvenience.



Back to the top