[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Status and outlook for Indigo M7
- From: Ralf Sternberg <rsternberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 20:15:29 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=eclipsesource.com; s=eclipsesource; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=GEMp6TNzXtHeH5ShKsl97TyTcOVY6fAVHEIk3drHX4hbSjfUSL3wm3GbixeCS8947W 4vB/LQzmoeowzYTR4EPQXBDiCT7EH53sjZHVKQuu4+5qjEy8qA7vmbbciPVtFzZNLzD+ n+dZZFHj1jMsqqnDIyu7jv2PO0gjzFtEY88GQ=
The RAP contribution has been updated.
On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 16:22, Ralf Sternberg
> Due to a critical bug that renders RAP unusable in IE, we would like
> to update our contribution. If no one objects, I would update the RAP
> aggregation file by ~ 1PM Eastern time latest.
> Regards, Ralf
> On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 05:14, David M Williams
> <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> As far as I can tell, everything is "on track" for easily finishing the
>> common repository on Wednesday, our M7 +3 day.
>> There are still disabled features or repositories in the following three
>> contribution files:
>> I know at least some of these intentionally wait until +3 day to re-enable,
>> but thought I'd list them here, in case there is an over site.
>> And, if I've understood some recent notes, we can remove the mdt-papyrus
>> file ... right? (That is, there won't be a Papyrus EPP Package, right?)
>> [apologies if I've misunderstood].
>> Let's set 3 PM Eastern as the deadline to get contributions "in", so the
>> repository can be created by approximately 6 PM so EPP packages can be
>> created by first thing "Thursday morning".
>> What this means is if you can't make it by 3 PM, be sure to notify us here
>> on this list, with expected outlook, etc., so we'll know (if) to wait. And,
>> let us know, Markus, if you need/prefer some other deadlines for EPP
>> packages (I'm working from memory ... which is often faulty :)
>> Be sure to remember to test our staging repo  to make sure everything
>> looks OK. I don't know if there have been any major changes to features,
>> such as features removed from M6 to M7. If feasible, we'll create the
>> release repo as a composite with M6 and M7, but if there are "conflicts" due
>> to feature removals or something, then we will fall back to M7 only. Be sure
>> to let us know if anyone already knows of issues that would make M6 and M7
>>  http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging/
>> cross-project-issues-dev mailing list