Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Status and outlook for Helios SR1 RC2 near end of +3 day

On 09/02/2010 02:45 PM, David M Williams wrote:

I thought things were looking pretty good ... but then CDT broke!?
That's rare.

Plus, still waiting on a new build from Linux tools team for a fix
concerning bug 323049

Just waiting for a new Linux tools build to finish (needed to alter a feature). Soon as it finishes, I will update the b3aggrcon file.

I guess there's a few hours left in +3 day, but was hoping for an
"early" clean build, since I know some people are hoping for a long
holiday weekend this weekend.
(I'm glad Markus isn't one of them, :) at least I hope not?, since he'll
need to herd EPP packages tonight, with signoffs tomorrow, Friday? )

Let us all know status, outlook, and if we can help in some way. The
remaining two RCs will come fast and furious, so I think its important
to get a good, solid RC2 out tomorrow.


-- Jeff J.

Back to the top