[cosmos-dev] ER 218844 - How to start Data Broker and Data Manager

Hi Hubert,

This pertains to the start-up for the COSMOS components…  One the i9 demo page, you write:

Starting the COSMOS components

After you have configured the program by following instructions in the previous section, start Tomcat by running <tomcat_install_dir>/bin/startup.bat. By starting the web server, the management domain, broker and the example MDR will be started.

Some questions, since this is i9 info:

1.    Will the startup.bat continue to exist as is till COSMOS 1.0? Or do you see it doing more or less ?

2.    The i8 demo page had references to Data Managers; however, these are not mentioned in the i9 demo page.  For COSMOS 1.0, what will startup.bat do  in regards to sample MDRs and Data Managers?

Team,

Why should we restrict this section to startups for just the Broker and the Data Manager?  Why should we not detail ALL COSMOS component startups here, i.e. Domain / Broker / MDRs / DMs ?

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703

Back to the top