From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ruth Lee
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 2:25 PM
To: cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cosmos-dev] New day and time for the RE/build meetings?

Hi folks,

I'd like to propose that we move the RE/build meetings from 9 AM EST on Fridays to 9 AM EST on Tuesdays. The reason for the change is that when the Summit meetings occur we need to reschedule this meeting. It's easier if we choose a different day so that we don't have to reschedule.

If there are no objections by the next RE/build meeting (this Friday at 9 AM EST) then we'll start the new day/time next week on Tues Feb 26.

Thanks,
Ruth.

Ruth Lee
IBM Toronto Lab