Re: [config-dev] Config questions

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 11:01 AM Rudy De Busscher <rdebusscher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There is always documentation. If no source code is available, there should be a clear documentation that states what are the requirements to be able to install it on a runtime.

I'm just describing a feature that exists in the Jakarta EE platform today. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm not proposing or recommending anything, just describing to Scott how the @Resource annotation works at the type level, and how it was intended to facilitate JNDI namespace mapping from component-space to application-space to product-space.  I agree that documentation is important.

Best,
Laird

Back to the top