Re: [chemclipse-dev] Problem: Not equal gap of grid

Hi Trig,

good idea: I'll put the undo/redo feature request on my todo list.

Best,
Philip

Am 07.04.2017 um 10:55 schrieb Trig Chen:
Hi Philip,

Thanks the explaination for problem of grid gap.

Another problem:
Currently the charts do not support undo / redo of operations. The "previous selection" action in unzoom popup menu can only undo once. It can't undo more than one time or unlimited times.

Best regards,

Trig

Hi Trig,

this is due to the fact that more than one axis is used which sets . In your case retention time in minutes and milliseconds whereas the milliseconds scale is hidden.

Currently, I improve the charting capabilities. All charts are based on the fabulous SWTChart (http://www.swtchart.org) but offer some extensions to allow and synchronize multiple axis as well as an easier style to create and modify charts. The current improvements can be found here:

http://git.eclipse.org/c/chemclipse/org.eclipse.chemclipse.chemclipsecore.git/tree/chemclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.chemclipse.ui.service.swt?h=develop

Please don't use them yet until I've moved them to Eclipse EAVP. See also:
https://www.eclipsecon.org/france2017/session/charts-eclipse-people-making

Best,
Philip