Re: [chemclipse-dev] Question about AbstractVendorMassSpectrumProxy class

Hi Philip,

Yes, your consideration is reasonable. Since the isProxy is a private
field and has no method to modify it, I did not extend
AbstractVendorMassSpectrumProxy class. I just copy it to my package
and add a setter for isProxy field. After I have calibrated the m/z
conversion factors, I iteratively set all scan's isProxy to true to
force them to reload if them are reaccess later. :)

Best regards,

Trig