Re: [che-dev] [ecd-pmc] Committer Election for Samantha Dawley on Eclipse Che™ has started

Wayne,

Happy New Year!

Time to revisit this thread... I tried to submit a NEW election for Sam today, now that she's got over a dozen more commits and several issues completed, but the system rejected me because "An election for Samantha Dawley is already in progress.".

Can you reject the previous election so I can submit a new one?

Or if it's easier...

Here's a list of her contributions in 2022-2023, so that you can reconsider approving her election as committer.

Samantha Dawley recently started as a full time employee at Red Hat, contributing to the Eclipse Che team.

Since July 2022, she has already made an impact on the project.

She has addressed the following bugs:

- https://github.com/eclipse/che/issues/21814
- https://github.com/eclipse/che/issues/21763
- https://github.com/eclipse/che/issues/21790
- https://github.com/eclipse/che/issues/21575
- https://github.com/eclipse/che/issues/21363
- https://issues.redhat.com/browse/CRW-3136

She has also contributed to the following Eclipse Che projects:

- che-dashboard
- che-devfile-registry
- che-docs
- che-machine-exec
- che-operator
- che-plugin-registry
- che-release
- che-server
- che-workspace-client
- chectl

It is my pleasure to nominate sdawley as a committer on Eclipse Che™.

All the best for 2023,

Nick