Re: [che-dev] Che Community Meeting, October 24th - call for agenda

Hello, All!

Considering that we have an empty agenda, we're canceling the meeting
for today according to the Cancellation Policy [1].
Our next Che community meeting will take place on October 31th.

Have a good week!

[1]
https://github.com/eclipse/che/wiki/Che-Dev-Meetings#cancellation-policy

--