Re: [che-dev] Languages and Tools update

 Hello,

Just for an update: Code has been written that waits for all clones in the workspace to finish before updating theia roots (done by Thomas before his PTO). Since then I’ve changed `workspace.supportMultiRootWorkspace` to be set to true and make che-theia open in a theia workspace which is done in https://github.com/JPinkney/che-theia/tree/workspace_roots_che.

This seems to fix the issues with the petclinic project and I can no longer reproduce the original issue. However, I am currently getting the same classpath problem but with the java maven sample project instead. I am still investigating why these changes are causing this issue to appear in the java maven sample project but not the petclinic project.

Refreshing the workspace seems to make the problem go away in the java maven sample project but I'm not sure if its a synchronization issue with small projects or where the issues lies. I'm still investigating.

- Josh