Re: [che-dev] Reminder Community Call next Monday

@sun @florent perhaps we can use the wiki or use a non google apps account for the google doc for notes. I tried to also publish before that also fails to share with google apps accounts.
—
Gorkem

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 3:58 PM Sun Tan <sutan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello John,
Thank you for pointing this out :/ it looks like Google is stopping us to make it really public ...
I will find another way to publish the minutes but finally, maybe email is the prefered option ;)

 ARCHIVED  Che Community Meeting

8:00 AM Pacific Time, August 5th, 2019

https://bluejeans.com/2488406763

Topics

#

Topic

Name

1

Propose and vote for your demo

Sun

2

Open discussion: Questions/Answers about Che7 release

Sun

3

Accepted talks for Eclipse Con Europe

Sun

4

Attendees:

  1. Alan
  2. Beau Morley
  3. Dan Moore
  4. Florent Benoit
  5. Ilya Buziuk
  6. Mykola Morhun
  7. Oleksandr Andriienko
  8. Robert Kratky
  9. Stevan LeMeur
  10. Sun Tan
  11. Vitaliy Gulyy

Demo proposals:

Max 10 mins, we will vote for the preferred one to play:

Recording

Notes

  • Propose and vote for your demo:
  • Having a list of proposed demos and people can vote
  • Propose before the meeting

  • Open discussion: Questions/Answers about Che7 release:
  • Planned: Release at the end of the sprint
  • Backlog with 7.0 but as well for 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3

  • Accepted talks for EclipseCon Europe:

Sun Tan

Senior Software Engineer

Eclipse Che - CodeReady Workspaces @ Red Hat