Re: [cdt-dev] Configuring a managed build Makefile project to build after clean

Sorry Simeon, I don't know the answer to this question.

@cdt-devers - Do any of the other people familiar with this code know how to do this?

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 at 10:02, S A <simeon.danailov.andreev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

how do I configure a managed build project (with a Makefile) to trigger a build after a clean?

I see I can set the target to e.g. "clean all"/"clean debug" (depending on Makefile content) via IMakeBuilderInfo.setCleanBuildTarget(String). But this is deprecated and also not ideal (since I must hardcode the build target).

Best regards and thanks,
Simeon