Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Call on Wednesday

Hello folks,

Here are the minutes of the call.

Actions from last meeting details

  • Action: Jonah to publish proposal on GitHub + CDT 11 + BREE changes and call for a vote among committers ahead of next meeting
    • (Jonah says: I am behind schedule on this I had hoped to get it out before the meeting. I will get it out as soon as possible)
    • Carried forward.
  • Action Erik to send some info about enablements in relation to disabling suspend button while target is loading
    • ST / Torbjörn will request further info if needed.
  • Action Julien to send email to cdt-dev to give Dominic a chance to respond publicly related to Custom Code Highlighting in C/C++ Editor DONE

Minutes

  • Remaining issue for CDT 10.7.0
    • Current fix in Bug 580045 (gerrit) will be reverted but a try/catch around the exitValue call will be added with an improved error message in that case.
    • RC2 will be contributed to simrel today containing the above.
~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

We have our monthly CDT call on Wednesday. Please feel free to add anything to the agenda

See you then,
Jonah

CDT Monthly Call June 8 2022

  1. Welcome and sign yourself in
  2. Actions from last meeting
  • Action: Jonah to publish proposal on GitHub + CDT 11 + BREE changes and call for a vote among committers ahead of next meeting
    • (Jonah says: I am behind schedule on this I had hoped to get it out before the meeting. I will get it out as soon as possible)
  • Action Erik to send some info about enablements in relation to disabling suspend button while target is loading
  • Action Julien to send email to cdt-dev to give Dominic a chance to respond publicly related to Custom Code Highlighting in C/C++ Editor
  1. CDT 10.7.0
  2. Any other business?
~~~
Jonah Graham