[cdt-dev] CDT Call on Wednesday

Hello folks,

We have our monthly CDT call on Wednesday. Please feel free to add anything to the agenda

See you then,
Jonah

CDT Monthly Call June 8 2022

  1. Welcome and sign yourself in
  2. Actions from last meeting
  • Action: Jonah to publish proposal on GitHub + CDT 11 + BREE changes and call for a vote among committers ahead of next meeting
    • (Jonah says: I am behind schedule on this I had hoped to get it out before the meeting. I will get it out as soon as possible)
  • Action Erik to send some info about enablements in relation to disabling suspend button while target is loading
  • Action Julien to send email to cdt-dev to give Dominic a chance to respond publicly related to Custom Code Highlighting in C/C++ Editor
  1. CDT 10.7.0
  2. Any other business?
~~~
Jonah Graham