Re: [cdt-dev] SSH2 security configuration for terminal and remote system

Hi Alessandro,

I added a comment on the bug, but I include it hear for the wider audience:

Do you happen to have git running on that hardened machine and does egit connect fine to it? If so, the fact jgit/egit updated the SSH stack a while back (Bug 520927 Comment 60) would indicate that a solution is possible. I suspect terminal component (now part of CDT) needs to do the same if we want to support SSH natively.

Is there anyone interested on taking on that work (including the investigation to confirm if what I said above is true)?

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com