[cdt-dev] Failed compilation master branch

Hi,

I updated my environment after a lot of time. I'm using Eclipse 2022-03 with Java 11. I updated master branch, I set cdt.target as active target platform and I did api baseline refresh. Now few projects don't compile, example:

org.eclipse.cdt.cmake.core.tests -> bundle org.assertj cannot be found

org.eclipse.cdt.cmake.ui.tests -> bundle org.eclipse.swtbot.go cannot be found

and so on. They are just few projects and all are related with tests. Is it a common problem or am I just missing anything?

Marco

Back to the top