Re: [cdt-dev] Problem with latest CPP EPP and Docker terminal

Hi Jonah,

Thanks for the information regarding p2.inf.  I didn't know vmargs were possible via p2.inf but found a reference in stackoverflow.
Will give it a try and possibly issue a 8.5.1 fix release.

Yes, the Linux Tools update site is not enabled by default but is specified so all the user has to do is enable it.  If you think we should
enable it by default, it is easy enough to do in our p2.inf files.

We have issues with various hidden fields/classes that we need to hook the terminal up to the Docker output/input.  Don't see it being fixed just for us which is
why we had to do the hijacking in the first place.

-- Jeff J.