[cdt-dev] Problem with latest CPP EPP and Docker terminal

Hi Jonah,

There is an issue with the latest CPP EPP running Docker containers and showing results in the terminal.  Docker uses a hijack method that utilizes reflection and this is being blocked by the default Java 17 shipped with the EPP.

I found that adding: -vmargs --add-opens java.base/java.io=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens/java.base/sun.nio.ch=ALL-UNNAMED fixes the problem for me.

Can we add these options to the config?  Can we do an EPP update prior to 2022-03?

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top