Re: [cdt-dev] Adding support for Mac M1

Hi Liviu,

On Mon, 15 Nov 2021 at 18:14, Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, 15 Nov 2021 at 23:30, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

... I don't have access to a Mac M1,

Do you want VNC access to a Mac Mini M1 located in Vegas?

Not at the moment - a couple of people are using Mac M1 so when the EPP is ready on Thursday I will ping epp-dev. But if I don't hear back from anyone I will reconsider.

MacStadium was very generous to provide one for my open-source projects (mainly xPack), but since Embedded CDT is also one of them, and you are part of it, I think we are not breaking any rules.

That is great. I am delighted that they are being supportive!

I'm currently using it to port the binary xPacks to Apple Silicon, with the top priority being the embedded toolchains, otherwise the ECDT Eclipse is not very useful.

Regards,

Liviu

--
Sent from my iPad via Gmail.