Re: [cdt-dev] Adding support for Mac M1

On Mon, 15 Nov 2021 at 23:30, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

... I don't have access to a Mac M1,

Do you want VNC access to a Mac Mini M1 located in Vegas?

MacStadium was very generous to provide one for my open-source projects (mainly xPack), but since Embedded CDT is also one of them, and you are part of it, I think we are not breaking any rules.

I'm currently using it to port the binary xPacks to Apple Silicon, with the top priority being the embedded toolchains, otherwise the ECDT Eclipse is not very useful.

Regards,

Liviu

--
Sent from my iPad via Gmail.