[cdt-dev] Moving on

Hello,

I haven't been very active for a while and now is the time for me to move on to other things. I just wanted to let committers and contributors know in order to set expectations (reviews, threads, etc). I am not planing to interact with the project anymore after this week.

I also want to take the opportunity to encourage anyone who has been thinking about getting involved. CDT is a great project to contribute to. With solid development process, great people, interesting topics - there are many reasons to jump in. And as an occasional user when writing C++ code, I still think CDT is awesome.

Thanks a lot and take care!

Marc-André

Back to the top