[cdt-dev] Breakpoints in a custom editor that extends CEditor

Hello everyone,

I have a custom editor in my eclipse plugin that extends CDT's CEditor.
When I open a file with the CEditor, I can set breakpoints. However,
when I try to set breakpoints in my editor, I get the generic message
that says something like "The operation is not permitted". Nothing you
can google for. Does anyone here have a quick guess what I'm missing or
where I can get more information on how to enable breakpoints? The
breakpoints don't have to function as breakpoints for now, I just want
to see them in the editor and in the breakpoints view.

best regards

Sadik

--
M.Sc. Sadik Özoguz			phone  +49 421 57204286
Verified Systems International GmbH	  fax  +49-421-5720422

Back to the top