[cdt-dev] Eclipse CDT CMake - accessing function defintions

Hi All,

Could you someone help me in understanding how does Eclipse CDT works in accessing the function definitions.

I am using CMake editor with our own toolchains, I am able to build without any error and I could see compiler_commands.json is getting generated with all the required arguments(-I, -D, -iquote)

However, when I click on the function from the editor, I was not able to navigate to the function definition. Only function declarations are accessible using F3 or click

Do we need to do anything specific to achieve this?  Any pointers to troubleshoot this problem.

Please find the generated parser log file.

Thanks.