Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 10.1.0 RC1 for 2020-12 RC1

Hello folks,

As discussed in the monthly call today I pushed an RC1a for CDT 10.1.0 to SimRel to give us a bit more time to test RC1 ahead of the deadline next week for the final release candidate, RC2.

The new CDT p2 repo is https://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/10.1/cdt-10.1.0-rc1a/ and is based on commit 05322656

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~