Re: [cdt-dev] Proposal for cdt resources decoration.

Hello Marc-Andre,
Thanks for the tip, I tried but fail, seems settings does not work for me. What I did, opened pref page for the project, enabled indexer settings, played with "Build configuration for indexer" but it is not sensitive. In all cases, I see the same behavior.
I attached the picture, did I miss something?

 P.S.     Currently, I'm using CDT 9.10

Eclipse_cdt_issue_description_indexer.png

BR,
Sergei Kovalchuk, NXP