[cdt-dev] Proposal for cdt resources decoration.

Hello All,
I would like to propose some changes for current behavior of decoration resources in Project Explorer for CDT resources. The current behavior of folders decoration is not sensitive for selected (active) build configuration. My proposal is to decorate folder resources related to active build configuration differently than for inactive. The inactive resources should be decorated by another resource icon and color of font.

It helps faster recognize resources taken by the selected builder and used for build procedure than open C/C++ Settings on the property page.

I attached the screenshot  for details.

I would like to provide a commit according to my proposal, but
not sure how to classify the issue bug or feature or any?

Eclipse_cdt_issue_description.png
--
Best regards,
Sergei Kovalchuk, NXP.