Re: [cdt-dev] Java 15?

> On 18 Sep 2020, at 16:04, Aleksandar Kurtakov <akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> JS interpreter(Nashhorn) has been removed in Java 15 thus the error. I don't know why/how/where it's used but it's to be expected.

Thank you Alexander, for the explanation.

Perhaps the list of plug-ins included in CDT needs some checking/updating.

Alternately I can remove the offending feature from the Embedded CDT package, if we can identify it, and does not have other side-effects.

For my test, Java 15 provided some improved performance during startup, so it would be great to be able to use it.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top