Re: [cdt-dev] Java 15?

JS interpreter(Nashhorn) has been removed in Java 15 thus the error. I don't know why/how/where it's used but it's to be expected.

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 4:00 PM Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I tried to start Eclipse Embedded CDT, which is based on CDT, with Java 15 on the Raspberry Pi, but during startup I got a message box with:

An internal error occurred during: "Load QML Analyzer".
Cannot invoke "javax.script.ScriptEngine.getContext()" because "this.engine" is null

I have no idea what 'QML Analyzer" is, and why it does not like Java 15. Exactly the same binary started properly with Java 11 and Java 14, in the same environment.

Did anyone try CDT with Java 15?

Regards,

Liviu