Re: [cdt-dev] Problem running eclipse on master

Hi Marco.

I won't be able to review it in a timely manner. We have already passed RC2 for 2020-06 (which needs 9.11.1 release in it) - last chance for non-showstopper bug fixes is tomorrow. If it is important I recommend we release a 9.11.2 as soon as the fix is ready.

Thanks,
Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham