Re: [cdt-dev] future of Arduino specific support in CDT

On Sat, 23 May 2020 at 05:58, Alexander Fedorov <alexander.fedorov@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Jonah,

We should reflect this fact in bugzilla:

Yes! Good idea.

1) make cdt-arduino component unavailable for new records

AFAIK this is not possible - we tried requesting this in the past, but I can't find the record of the request. We can remove the component completely from Bugzilla - but then the existing bugs have to be moved to a new Product/component. I did change the description. Any other suggestions?

2) close all the active records with notice that we recommend Sloeber

Done.

Thanks,
Jonah

Back to the top