Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.12 Api changes bug 510789

Hi Marco,

In light of the decision announced earlier today, you should have the flexibility to add this to CDT 10.0.0 and bump the major version as needed.

It would be great to fix the API of this class to avoid this problem in the future, but that can and should be a separate bug and gerrit(s).

Thanks,
Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham