Re: [cdt-dev] How to add include paths for CDT CMake projects

Hi Jonah, Thanks for your reply.

Espressif systems "esp-idf" projects are based on cmake - we are developing eclipse plugins based on the CDT plugins to integrate our stuff.

I'll explore "cmake4eclipse" plugin if we can use it. We are already using "CMake editor" plugin from them and it's good.

Best Regards,
Kondal