Re: [cdt-dev] Doxygen

Mark,

There is something strange written in the DocCommentOwnerManager regarding work with Preferences. That is important you need an IProject to access the project scope while working with preferences.
Here is the snippet from EMF that can give you an idea what to do:

      IProject project ...
      String value =
        Platform.getPreferencesService().getString
          (Platform.PI_RUNTIME,
           Platform.PREF_LINE_SEPARATOR,
           SYSTEM_PROPERTY_LINE_SEPARATOR,
           new IScopeContext[] { new ProjectScope(project), INSTANCE_SCOPE });

Regards,
AF