Re: [cdt-dev] General concept question
  • From: Ming Cheng <chengm349@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020 03:03:51 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=/MDoItRP6oR5v+bbjqQ/udQ+0upLS80Zd/XePniOm9M=; b=UAjQlNU+wUqQYJDcftgQVktpcvHw9aQZ7qYzivYkjg0+BoKz2Z0qcUfs5j1uA+ma/CwZtSRSjZgzpLIcHcV7vXJu0ficDgVUn7LZI04il+G/4CkYTLYNw1/+/YECRFIubTJttwLNF+NyoqRVLK/4IFHFfHqlam33l/YEQQ624y5cP1ap+Tuwl0MBCZ28oLixwX/w4Y9kXHltYHqwmbbZwZgzvcD98hErkc7JTbC3n7X9C/Sti0WzlRR37dZDkBAHPUHhGHgsPN4a6SbwN3VShjAxe4/MdjTVcIIo7+xsLBhZoI/lT5CVCnNajXyzYClPFFegvkpo7OfV7cNchju07g==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=EbyA4Kf3kjNmfWMq2c85AuQT2cCJr/QqnkXFCbB6KFCzEL89Q58qDf8xqxFii1ddMRgwaQmwy4vOLXQEEgDExS6tx/0j2xq1e381cdpvAiBqTICenoFNxCJ2S6g78rroNmHE19BGy/Xv+5QajSa8TGCsDyxYcVZ6PXWHYiqw2gd/6QyflLzpIJER8NRdT2U+0Ib1UwD0GNLKygAuLZoXxZo0xkxjlpLm1lUcTy0XeRvglCv1lJti0MdskG/B1m/AbXv4JAttJ2OAvQX2rtHq9OWx86NIZN4Gck93RW1v3bW/5BrEjcJZlcta2mgfgyLvjFRD8mor7bLG4W7q7GKIEg==

Hope to see your advice soon.

All the best!